Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I love my 2021 Venue SEL. Even an extra inch of height and one less of length can make or break you driving and parking in NYC. I love the visibility and keep the safety tech running as I do not find it intrusive, but a potential life saver, as I commute often throughout the boroughs of New York City. The design is basic and intuitive. It's the only car I test drove, and I hopped in and chatted with the salesman as I glided through Brooklyn effortlessly. I do love mass transit, but this is a great plan b here in the big city.

Registered
Congratulations. You will love it. Looks like you got the black noir pearl color. The Venue looks great in that color. I didn't even test drive a Venue. Dealer had none on the lot, and they had to dealer trade one in. But I knew I wanted one, so I put a $250 deposit on it and they got me one.

I didn't even test drive any other cars. I briefly considered the Kia Rio hatchback, but it was only 3k less and I wanted an SUV.

Registered
Welcome to the Boards!

The Venue is indeed a great city car. I live in the heart of Chicago, and love squeezing it through tight streets and alleys, and parking in the tiniest of spots.

My wife is from NYC (Queens) and I spent a lot of time there with her before I seduced her to move to Chicago. Could have used a nimble little vehicle instead of the hulking Taurus she owned in those days!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts