Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
320 Posts
I'll be a guinea pig. That is when they fix the update. Currently unavailable while they fix 'em
I think only the venues with navigation units have the SD card option.
If you have a non-nav Venue, then there is no SD Slot behind the the head unit.
The non-nav venues require the usb way, which I am not familiar with.

Car Vehicle Automotive navigation system Gps navigation device Radio

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At first I was like 🥳…
Then I was like 🤨

still no wireless CarPlay…unbeflippinlievable.
I'd have an easier time living with wired Android Auto if the Venue had a second USB port. I have my whole Beatles collection on a USB stick and can't play it if I'm wired to my phone.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'd have an easier time living with wired Android Auto if the Venue had a second USB port. I have my whole Beatles collection on a USB stick and can't play it if I'm wired to my phone.
Can't you transfer your Beatles collection to an SD card and stick it into your phone? Win-win!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What? I have wireless CarPlay, for Android Auto, it requires it to be wired for setup, and then it's able to switch to wireless

Care to share how you got it to work? I cannot get wireless Android Play without the USB. Also my USB no matter which ones constantly disconnects then reconnects. would love wireless to rid that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Care to share how you got it to work? I cannot get wireless Android Play without the USB. Also my USB no matter which ones constantly disconnects then reconnects. would love wireless to rid that.
I have to re-pair it. From what I remembered, I connected it by wire to do the initial pairing. Then in the settings (I forgot if phone, or car, or both), there was an option to switch to wireless connectivity, and it connects wirelessly ever since

1 - 20 of 20 Posts