Hyundai Venue Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Update is (for now) available and working. My Venue didn't like the 64GB USB stick I used last time, kept saying device was incompatible or something like that. Tried a 32GB stick and it worked.

Along with updating the map, a few other features have been added. Black mode is now available day and night which might appeal to some. Also, I don't remember current speed being display over the posted speed limit but maybe I just missed ticking that box before.

·
Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
347 Posts
Update is (for now) available and working. My Venue didn't like the 64GB USB stick I used last time, kept saying device was incompatible or something like that. Tried a 32GB stick and it worked.

Along with updating the map, a few other features have been added. Black mode is now available day and night which might appeal to some. Also, I don't remember current speed being display over the posted speed limit but maybe I just missed ticking that box before.
Thanks. The updater worked for me.

That speedometer on the touchscreen would come in handy for the freeway quick glances. 😋

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had the exact same problem. 64GB stick worked last time - had to switch to a 32GB stick this time. Weird.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In Canada and did the update on my 2021 Venue and then it looped back in at the end now its corrupted because I pulled the USB drive. So now its redoing in the background. I have everythign except cant access the navigation... Not sure why it just doesn't stop and say update completed. When do you pull the USB ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally completed. I did the complete update while in the car. pulled the USB when it was done restoring and back on the main screen. Took 40 minutes. Still not happy that the ultimates do not have Wifi or Android Auto Wireless. Don't care it comes with Navigation I want to stream Spotify etc with the Android auto interface.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Finally completed. I did the complete update while in the car. pulled the USB when it was done restoring and back on the main screen. Took 40 minutes. Still not happy that the ultimates do not have Wifi or Android Auto Wireless. Don't care it comes with Navigation I want to stream Spotify etc with the Android auto interface.
Same, want to do wireless auto :) may have to get one of those carlinkit and call it a day

21 - 27 of 27 Posts