Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Here in this place below the plastic valve cover there are oil seals.
When I bought my car, I carefully examined it and after a while I noticed that there was oil fogging, I wiped it more than once and again a little oil is released, but there is no oil consumption. The official garage looked and said that these are not smudges, but just sweating and this is not a warranty case, and I don’t want the garage to dismantle the floor of the motor.
Clubmates, tell me what you can do about it and if there are any smudges in your cars.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Gas

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't worry about it! Over time, engines tend to get dirty/greasy so clean it off with a spray bottle of a cleaner such as "Simple Green" and lightly spray with your hose on low pressure to wash the cleaner off. Now run engine for 10-15 minutes to allow engine heat to dry engine and forget about it until next time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I guess if you still think you have a issue, take it back and talk to the service manage or new car manager and have them explain it further. Not sure how far it is to a second dealer (authorized garage) however, if it's fairly close to your home, take it there for a 2nd opinion. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was at the dealer, he also washed this place, but he said that you need to look very closely to see this oil fogging.
I don’t want to disassemble the motor to tighten all the bolts, apparently I’ll drive like this
The oil doesn't go away

1 - 5 of 5 Posts