Hyundai Venue Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
Specs?
Any upgrades soon?
Kimber Pro Carry II 9mm
I鈥檓 a huge 1911 fan and have wanted one of these for awhile. Every 1911 I have owned has these $25 hogue grips. They are cheap, but I love the added control they provide.
This thing is Str8t butter boys. I was grouping 3 rd burst within 3 inches at 25ft. You cannot beat Kimbers quality for sure. Might send it off to Novaks for night sights in the future, but like my denim it doesn鈥檛 need much more out of the box.馃憤馃徏

Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
Poor thing, buried for the first time....
Tire Car Snow Wheel Land vehicle

Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
Man I want to hit that snow button.
Very jelly right now. That Canada is tuff.lol
Just came back from first time use of snow mode. I really felt a difference. I drove to across town to the gas station in snow mode. Roads are snow packed, slushy and icy in spots as the temperature is dropping. I couldn't seem to make the front wheels break free and the Venue felt very sure footed. Then pulled out of the gas station in normal mode. When I goosed it a bit the wheels broke free and the car fishtailed a bit. It felt unstable so I promptly put it back in snow mode. So far, I'm a snow mode fan.

Registered
I woke up this morning and looked out my window. I live in a townhome association, and everyone parks in assigned spaces in a lot behind the row of houses, off the alley. My first thought was, WTF, I parked on the wrong side of the lot!! On the left side! Then I saw my car in its correct spot, on the right side, immediately opposite the doppelganger car.

I went out later to check this mysterious Venue out. It was an SE like mine, with the same black grill. Only it had Ohio plates, so I imagine it is someone visiting for the holidays. The car that usually lives in that spot is an Ioniq.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Property

Super Moderator
Dark Nights: Death Metal
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I woke up this morning and looked out my window. I live in a townhome association, and everyone parks in assigned spaces in a lot behind the row of houses, off the alley. My first thought was, WTF, I parked on the wrong side of the lot!! On the left side! Then I saw my car in its correct spot, on the right side, immediately opposite the doppelganger car.

I went out later to check this mysterious Venue out. It was an SE like mine, with the same black grill. Only it had Ohio plates, so I imagine it is someone visiting for the holidays. The car that usually lives in that spot is an Ioniq.

View attachment 1071
A glitch in the Matrix.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts