HYUNDAIVENUE2020-2021
Fits.
Check out the Rockauto listings...
Have you purchased before ? Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
Have you purchased before ? Thanks
I haven't bought anything for my '21 Venue from RockAuto yet, since it only has 4k miles, but I have bought most of my maintenance products for my previous 3 cars from Rock Auto. Their prices are awesome, and they have fast shipping.

The trick with Rock Auto is that they have like 3 warehouses in the USA (maybe more in Canada), so if you select your parts all from one warehouse you will then only have to pay one s/h charge of like $8 or so. There's an icon for selecting "save on shipping" or something, and then it should only show subsequent parts from the same warehouse I think. The icon looks like a truck. Sometimes the feature doesn't work, so you may have to play around with adding parts to/out of the cart.

I'd buy parts for my 2 cars and also my neighbor's 2 cars, so we saved a lot of money. Wiper blades are like $3 each, cabin air filters are like $5, oil filters are like $3 even for a good brand/quality one. For engine air filters, cabin filters, and wipers, I'd go with the cheapest brands, but for oil filters, I'd go with OEM, Wix, Bosch, etc.

I bought a rear wiper for a friend's SUV at Autozone and I think it was $18 for the cheapest they had in stock, and we had to drive 4 miles there. Meanwhile, I only paid like $4 for mine and it came to the house.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
79 Posts
Here is an Amazon link to the same Trico brand rear wiper blade that Rockauto sells. Like Justin1138, I have purchased many parts from Rockauto for many cars but none for my Venue...yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts