Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a 2022 Venue SEL in September key start I had a remote starter put in and it will not unlock my doors. Has anyone put in a remote start that will unlock your doors if you had success can you say which one and model number. Thank you in advance....If the car starter is running I can't unlock my doors with my hyundai remote either so I have to shut it down before getting in. Has anyone put in a carstarter on the 2022 SEL with success..... Found the answers on a Facebook group If I add drone mobile to be car starter or switch car starters to Drone everything can be done with the phone...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bought a 2022 Venue SEL in September key start I had a remote starter put in and it will not unlock my doors. Has anyone put in a remote start that will unlock your doors if you had success can you say which one and model number. Thank you in advance
just a guess, I'm wondering if the car computer that does all these commands needs to be programed for the changes.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
456 Posts
I bought a 2022 Venue SEL in September key start I had a remote starter put in and it will not unlock my doors. Has anyone put in a remote start that will unlock your doors if you had success can you say which one and model number. Thank you in advance
Do you know the make and model of the aftermarket remote starter you had installed?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Found this info on Hyundai part #
K2F57 AC000
It interfaces with the factory wiring harnesses and will do what you want.
See page 12 in the installation manual for details on the key fob functionality.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found this info on Hyundai part #
K2F57 AC000
It interfaces with the factory wiring harnesses and will do what you want.
See page 12 in the installation manual for details on the key fob functionality.
Thank you I'm going to read this now

·
Registered
456 Posts
Is 2WR3R-FM the model of the remote? If so, knowing the model number of the control module would be helpful to determine its capabilities.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Compustar FMX one button ....Model # 2WR3R-FM
I'm pretty sure that is the remote control model number. The control unit has a different model number. In any case, all the Compustar control units I have found appear to have door lock capabilities. It would have to be wired to control the door locks though. You could ask the installer why it wasn't connected to control the locks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
216 Posts
The people who put it in said they think its because Hyundai had lots of cars stole so the put a bypass in it so it doesn't happen anymore so he said too start the car and let it run then just shut it off before getting in
I posted this a while back...have a look and watch the video...maybe this might be something that could be the problem...like I say, maybe.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The people who put it in said they think its because Hyundai had lots of cars stole so the put a bypass in it so it doesn't happen anymore so he said too start the car and let it run then just shut it off before getting in
Most vehicles today have an immobilizer. The Compustar control module is very customizable. Maybe they haven't developed the software for the Venue yet, since it's a fairly new vehicle. I think you should check back with the installer periodically to see if they can re-flash the control module with updated software. You could ask Compustar directly by calling 1(888)820-3690 or fill out the contact form at Compustar Help Center
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Out of curiosity, I went through the Compustar "Build a System" webpage and the end result says lock and unlock are included features. So maybe contact Compustar in case the installer missed a step in the installation or forgot to do something to activate the lock function.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Most vehicles today have an immobilizer. The Compustar control module is very customizable. Maybe they haven't developed the software for the Venue yet, since it's a fairly new vehicle. I think you should check back with the installer periodically to see if they can re-flash the control module with updated software. You could ask Compustar directly by calling 1(888)820-3690 or fill out the contact form at Compustar Help Center
Hope this helps.
THank You for the info

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hope this helps.
Perfect ! Thank you so much

1 - 19 of 19 Posts