Hyundai Venue Forum banner

Satellite Radio -- Add On?

973 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kpayton
Has anyone added Satellite Radio on a SE or SEL model? I know the limiteds have it built in.

I've seen Kits to add it for like $350.00. Seems kind of high - I know I can do it from my phone but I like having it just built in to the radio.

Just thought Id ask.
Reactions: 1
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I had XM in
My last car. The Venue SLE does not have. I do without and use CarPlay.
I had XM in
My last car. The Venue SLE does not have. I do without and use CarPlay.
Yah was doing my best to use it without a phone. We have a Spotify subscription but Im old school I still like live radio and people picking my songs for me and all that fun stuff..
Yah was doing my best to use it without a phone. We have a Spotify subscription but Im old school I still like live radio and people picking my songs for me and all that fun stuff..
You might like Pandora. They still "pick the songs for you," but based on various seed songs or seed artists that you give it. There are free (add supported) and paid accounts. And it is Android Auto compatible, so I assume it is also Car Play compatible.
You might like Pandora. They still "pick the songs for you," but based on various seed songs or seed artists that you give it. There are free (add supported) and paid accounts. And it is Android Auto compatible, so I assume it is also Car Play compatible.

Yah I think Spotify will do that for you as well. I just liked certain channels on Sirius Like BPM Techno Music. DIdn't want to have to get in the car hit the button goto spotify etc etc.. I know First world problems :)
Download the SiriusXM app to your phone and play live satellite radio streams through your phone (paid subscription is required).
Download the SiriusXM app to your phone and play live satellite radio streams through your phone (paid subscription is required).
Yah I was trying to avoid doing that. I like it to be native on the car radio.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts