Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I update the radio and after that is super slow, even when I turn the volume it takes a sec or two before the volumes change or the bars for the volume shows on the screen, not counting the music lags when I do that :( , it happens when with the phone connected or without the phone. anyone has the same problem or a solution ? thanks.

·
Registered
2020, Ceramic White, Hyundai, Venue, SEL, Convenience Package, Premium Package, CVT
14 Posts
I update the radio and after that is super slow, even when I turn the volume it takes a sec or two before the volumes change or the bars for the volume shows on the screen, not counting the music lags when I do that :( , it happens when with the phone connected or without the phone. anyone has the same problem or a solution ? thanks.
SAME! Music skips when using the volume too, honestly wish I didn't update I miss the driving info app.

·
Super Moderator
Chicago Ralph 2020 🚗
117 Posts
The only slow part for me is when the touchscreen is booting up after starting the car.
After that, everything works flawlessly. No skips, or lags.

·
Registered
2020, Ceramic White, Hyundai, Venue, SEL, Convenience Package, Premium Package, CVT
14 Posts
Is there an option to factory reset or clear settings? I cant find it
on the bottom of the update page it says

After installation, it is not possible to revert to the previous software version.

·
Super Moderator
Chicago Ralph 2020 🚗
117 Posts
A guinea pig (team player) needs to try to load the 2021 Nav software onto the 2020 Nav unit for the team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts