Hyundai Venue Forum banner

The operation of the air conditioner compressor

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  leonidetin65 
#1 ·
Hello . air conditioner question
cools the interior excellently, but I noticed that the air conditioning compressor is constantly running, that is, like earlier Hyundai models, there is no relay that periodically turns the compressor on and off for a short time. That is, it (the compressor works constantly while the air conditioner button in the cabin is turned on.

#2 ·
I don't have my Venue yet but on air compressors of cars I've had is that the belt driven compressors pulley is always turning and when the air is needed and as well defroster, there is a clutch that will activate to make the compressor function, many times if your hood is up you'll hear a click sound when this happens...again because I don't have my car yet I can't answer your question completely just what I've experienced.

#3 ·
У меня еще нет Venue, но на воздушных компрессорах автомобилей, которые у меня были, шкив компрессора с ременным приводом всегда вращается, и когда требуется воздух, а также размораживание, есть муфта, которая активируется, чтобы включить компрессор. функция, много раз, если ваш капот поднят, вы услышите звук щелчка, когда это произойдет ... опять же, потому что у меня еще нет машины, я не могу полностью ответить на ваш вопрос, просто то, что я испытал.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]I understand that you want to talk about the clicks of the on-off cycle of the air conditioning compressor. I had 2 Hyundai and it was with this frequency that the air conditioning compressor turned on and off, but in the VENUE it is the compressor that works constantly without shutting down and without clicking. The service said that this machine is exactly the latest compressor

#5 ·
thanks for this reply...I like this idea better than the clutch activation and I suspect it is much easier on the compressor...on my 2 cars with one being 23 years old and the one my Venue will replace is 20 years old I always could tell when the compressor was working...on my 99Camaro SS when I'm idling especially I see the RPMs pick up...I've always thought the clutch would someday be a problem especially if I turned on the AC at a higher RPM than idle when it had to engage at the high RPMs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.