Hyundai Venue Forum banner

TIL where my venue is made

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Chicago Jake 
#1 ·
I don't know why I assumed in the States, but it's being built in Korea and will travel to Vancouver before hopping a train to me in the prairies. Sales guy called a few weeks ago to tell me it might be finished by end of November. We shall see...

#2 ·
Here’s a video of their factory in South Korea. I guess they make their larger vehicles in the USA. A friend ordered a Chevy Spark last year and was surprised to learn it was made in Korea I guess by the old Daewoo plant.

What trim and color did you order?

#3 ·
Here’s a video of their factory in South Korea. I guess they make their larger vehicles in the USA. A friend ordered a Chevy Spark last year and was surprised to learn it was made in Korea I guess by the old Daewoo plant.

What trim and color did you order?

[/QUOTE

I'm glad some humans showed up in this video. No offence yellow robots - good job! I orderd the two tone denim Preferred, the second level trim in Canada because it includes a remote starter, snow mode and heated stearing wheel. My Echo has very few perks, but it did have an after market remote starter - didn't want to do without. I've seen some nice pictures of a two tone internior, but not an option here it seems

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.