Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
What a beautiful new Venue. I love the galactic gray. I like how the dealership puts a blank license plate frame on the rear bumper. lol. Meanwhile, the temp tag is in the window. I took off the frame and tossed it.

My local dealer is very competent. They did the paperwork fast, and I think I got the plates a week after the purchase. Also, they didn't put a dealer name sticker/decal which I appreciate. I didn't ask them not to; they just didn't. Might be a Hyundai thing.

Also, the front plate mount was not installed which is good because Ohio no longer requires front plates. I would've been a tad salty had they drilled into my front bumper.

·
Registered
2022 Venue Limited
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a beautiful new Venue. I love the galactic gray. I like how the dealership puts a blank license plate frame on the rear bumper. lol. Meanwhile, the temp tag is in the window. I took off the frame and tossed it.

My local dealer is very competent. They did the paperwork fast, and I think I got the plates a week after the purchase. Also, they didn't put a dealer name sticker/decal which I appreciate. I didn't ask them not to; they just didn't. Might be a Hyundai thing.

Also, the front plate mount was not installed which is good because Ohio no longer requires front plates. I would've been a tad salty had they drilled into my front bumper.
Yeah I wish I didn’t need the front plate but Nebraska still requires it. Luckily I don’t plan on being here much longer. I have to drive to Missouri to get the car so that should be fun.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I love that color! I don't know why; it sounds like it should be bland, but it isn't. It is sublime.

Illinois requires front license plates. I don't really understand why. If someone is speeding away from the scene of a crime, it is the back plate you are going to see.

If they are running you down with murderous intent, you aren't going to remember what you see on the front plate anyway.

·
Registered
2021 green apple SEL
35 Posts
I also like the color.

Thankfully Michigan doesn't require a front plate. And my dealer actually has plates on hand so I didn't have to wait for the state to send me a state. It was great and since I bought it a couple moths before my birthday they just put the registration through till next year so I didn't have to renew my plate 2 months later.

Congrats on your new ride!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts