Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Argh... So Ive started replacing the lights in the interior. I got the two map lights done, I went after the dome light and blew a fuse (Tried to put it in while the light was on - stupid me). Anyways going to replace the fuse today. Also went after the trunk light but Im sort of stuck. I got the light out and the new bulb in but I can't get the assmbly to go back into the trunk lining. Im doing something wrong and cant find it and I don't want to bust it. any help which end goes in where?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
Spot on - I actually was conversating with someone else and I went out to get a picture of it and pressed a little firmer and it clicked right into place.

Thank you kindly!
Glad you got it to go in. I guess you won't need my sage advice after all. I was going to suggest you go out, buy another Venue, and take the trunk light out again, only this time make a video as you do it. Then watch the video in reverse.

Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
Glad you got it to go in. I guess you won't need my sage advice after all. I was going to suggest you go out, buy another Venue, and take the trunk light out again, only this time make a video as you do it. Then watch the video in reverse.
Don't waste your money...take one for a test drive...then...do the above...lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.