Hyundai Venue Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Venue turned a year old last month. Some of youse guys may be in a similar situation. How has the year gone (for your VENUE, I mean! Not in general!!)

I haven't had any mechanical issues. No defects in materials or workmanship. A few months ago my TPMS told me all my tires were low on air, but that's the worst thing that happened. Of course, I only drove about 2500 miles in all that time, so I didn't exactly beat it into the ground. Looking back, I'm still very satisfied with my purchase.

Anyone else pass their one year Venueversary yet? What do you think?

·
Registered
2021 Galactic Gray SLE
1 Posts
My Venue turned a year old last month. Some of youse guys may be in a similar situation. How has the year gone (for your VENUE, I mean! Not in general!!)

I haven't had any mechanical issues. No defects in materials or workmanship. A few months ago my TPMS told me all my tires were low on air, but that's the worst thing that happened. Of course, I only drove about 2500 miles in all that time, so I didn't exactly beat it into the ground. Looking back, I'm still very satisfied with my purchase.

Anyone else pass their one year Venueversary yet? What do you think?
I’m a month into ownership and I’m really enjoying the car. However...I will be returning to my dealership in order to check out an ongoing issue concerning a popping noise emmiting from my front wheels when turning while backing up. Only occurs when backing out my driveway after sitting overnight.
Streering linkage, tie rods, wheel bearings, motor mounts....who knows? Just hoping it can be resolved quickly.On another occassion my infotainment screen stayed blank after staring the car, came back on after re-starting and has been ok since. One week and counting..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts