Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

Doesn't seem like a huge fix, but I'll try it out today and report back. From the language, I assume it has to do with pairing?

No wireless CarPlay...no lab rat!
I guess I should have bought the base model (again) 😔
I have the SEL trim and its wireless CarPlay only, and wired/wireless for Android Auto. Not sure why wired CarPlay wasn't an option.

·
Registered
123 Posts
View attachment 647

Doesn't seem like a huge fix, but I'll try it out today and report back. From the language, I assume it has to do with pairing?

I have the SEL trim and its wireless CarPlay only, and wired/wireless for Android Auto. Not sure why wired CarPlay wasn't an option.
I installed the update. Haven't noticed anything specific. I don't really get dropped connections for CarPlay/AndroidAuto or any of the other issues people are having. So far so good!

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
100 Posts
I installed the update. Haven't noticed anything specific. I don't really get dropped connections for CarPlay/AndroidAuto or any of the other issues people are having. So far so good!
Same here. Installed, but didn't notice any differences.

Although at least this time I didn't have to go into engineering mode to force the update to install.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a small problem now and then with mine, black screen once in awhile and map saying phone not responding when using google maps, I have a 2021 Venue SE. I have I-phone wireless connection..it about 2 months old now, I looked at the update to see if I need updated and it shows for my Venue the same that I have.. does that mean to get updated to that? (I already have it ) or is it saying if that is what I have to get it updated?? thanks alot in advance you all
Roger

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a small problem now and then with mine, black screen once in awhile and map saying phone not responding when using google maps, I have a 2021 Venue SE. I have I-phone wireless connection..it about 2 months old now, I looked at the update to see if I need updated and it shows for my Venue the same that I have.. does that mean to get updated to that? (I already have it ) or is it saying if that is what I have to get it updated?? thanks alot in advance you all
Roger
What's listed is the current version its on and available for download. If your version matches, no need to do anything. The headunit is known to have hiccups at times, but mostly iOS related.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts