Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Just picked up my new 2022 Venue last week (SEL Trim).

Love the car so far. Only question I have is for rear USB Ports. Does one exist anywhere? Ive looked everywhere thus far. Ive got the two up front but is there one somewhere Im not seeing for the back seat kids?

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
298 Posts
Reactions: kpayton

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummer - Yeah I figured I could run a cable.. Is there one in the hatch area? I came from a Kia Soul. Did the "Limited" come with rear USB Inputs? Also what does this rear cup holder look like installed? I find the floating thing in the trunk I guess the dealer didn't want to put it in place.

·
Registered
2022 Venue Essential - 6 Speed Manual - Polar white
38 Posts
Welcome to Venue Ownership. Post a Photo of your New Venue if you get a chance.
The Cupholder might be for the Rear Seats; I don't have one but I think it's been posted that it wedges just behind the Center console and the Rear Seat (floor level).
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
298 Posts
The USB that can be added will only be able to provide power. No communication with the head unit will be possible. I experimentd with plugging a USB hub in to the ports in the front, it did not work.

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
167 Posts
I added an aftermarket USB charger to the inside of the center console, powered by tapping into the 12v socket. You could probably do the same, but mount it on the back of the console, facing the back seats instead.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Maybe mount a USB hub on top of the rear cupholder with velcro or double-sided tape, then your rear passengers can keep their devices charged. And it will be removable with the rear cupholder in the future. The cupholder comes in handy -- easily removable if you have a 3rd person in the rear.

Not sure if you live in a state with bad weather, but if you ever need a tow there's a removable tow hook that connects to the front. It's in the tray atop the spare. You pop the plastic cover off on front bumper and screw in the eye hook thing.

Welcome to the forum. I wish I had gotten green apple. I like my intense blue though, but the "grass is always greener on the other side" especially if it's literally green. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts