Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wonder if it's product placement by Hyundai like the small SUV in The Walking Dead (Santa Fe I think it was)? It's cool to see our vehicle get air time.

What is y'all's fave movie/TV cars? I loved watching The Rockford Files with my dad and older brother. Rockford drove a Pontiac Firebird Esprit (European inspired trim -- lots of woodgrain in the interior, 350ci V8 standard). I think the color was "Copper Bronze Metallic".

Also, I liked the GMC Sierra from The Fall Guy. Rockford's dad from The Rockford Files also drove a GMC Sierra (also 2 tone), but I think his was a short bed. And the Dodge Power Wagon truck from Simon and Simon.

Miami Vice
had the Ferrari Daytona and later Testarossa, and Magnum PI had the Ferrari 308.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Magnum PI had the Ferrari 308.
I'm a huge Magnum fan. The current reboot series is up to eight vehicles, including Robin 7 which is a yellow Lamborghini SUV, and Robin 8 which is a white Supra. Alas, none of them are Venues. Magnum doesn't know what he's missing!

One of my other favorite TV shows was Get Smart from the sixties. Maxwell Smart drove a Sunbeam Tiger, but it was actually a Sunbeam Alpine, but with Sunbeam Tiger insignia transplanted onto it. The Alpine had a smaller engine, which made it easier to install the machine guns, smoke emitters, etc., that he needed as a super spy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts