Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I am interested in whether your Venue came with a splash shield under the engine. My 2021 Venue didn't.
Do you think there is a non-official company that makes them for the Venue since I am concerned that my engine might be damaged from all the mud and salt from the roads in the future.

· Registered
29 Posts
Hello guys, I am interested in whether your Venue came with a splash shield under the engine. My 2021 Venue didn't.
Do you think there is a non-official company that makes them for the Venue since I am concerned that my engine might be damaged from all the mud and salt from the roads in the future.
Hi I bought the limited in January.
I thought the same thing I looked down to see the ground I’ve never seen anything like that I’m a girl and even I knew that looked weird I’d like to know if anybody else noticed it and what to do about it doesn’t damage anything
I assume since they’re all like that that it wouldn’t cause any damage but I don’t know

· Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
546 Posts
I wonder what the impact would be on engine cooling if you blocked the free flow of air out of the engine bay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.