Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ugh, that front end is bad. Is this the North American Venue or for India/Asia?

If I were head of styling, I'd leave the Venue alone except for maybe adding 2 tone colors optional on the models above the base trim. Run a nice chrome trim piece in between the front headlight/turn signals and across the sides in line with the door handles, then in the rear, the chrome trim could house the LED lighting.

And this chrome trim could separate the 2 colors -- black/grey, blue/grey, red/grey, etc..

I'd keep the base model the same with no 2 tone option, so as to further differentiate the trim lines. Maybe have a blackout package as an option on all trims where the chrome bits are blacked out.

·
Registered
2022 Venue Essential - 6 Speed Manual - Polar white
46 Posts
I think all those updates/changes are for the India Market (Venue QXi Model) only, they have their own Hyundai Assembly plant, and sales volume is 4 times higher than in US/Canada Market. (Venue QX model).

Note: Activate the English Closed Captions in this video before watching.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think all those updates/changes are for the India Market (Venue QXi Model) only, they have their own Hyundai Assembly plant, and sales volume is 4 times higher than in US/Canada Market. (Venue QX model).
That makes sense. In a country with fewer resources, cars that are considered economy cars here are more mainstream there. I wish we could get the small diesel engine they have over there. :) But our emissions standards are too high.

·
Registered
401 Posts
That makes sense. In a country with fewer resources, cars that are considered economy cars here are more mainstream there. I wish we could get the small diesel engine they have over there. :) But our emissions standards are too high.
In India, they have tax incentives for cars that are less than four meters long. I wish I could get a tax break for owning my Venue! But no such luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts