Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone!!!
The situation, the car drove 20,000 km for 1.5 years, there was less than half a tank of gasoline in the tank. I drive calmly and today, approaching the traffic light and stopping and feeling the vibration of the car for 3-5 seconds, the tachometer needle swam a little, but it didn’t freeze and no lights came on. Then I set off and decided to drive dynamically and drove over 3000-4000 rpm on the tachometer. It seems to me that there is a little moisture in the gasoline.
Your Versions?

· Registered
260 Posts
Good day everyone!!!
The situation, the car drove 20,000 km for 1.5 years, there was less than half a tank of gasoline in the tank. I drive calmly and today, approaching the traffic light and stopping and feeling the vibration of the car for 3-5 seconds, the tachometer needle swam a little, but it didn’t freeze and no lights came on. Then I set off and decided to drive dynamically and drove over 3000-4000 rpm on the tachometer. It seems to me that there is a little moisture in the gasoline.
Your Versions?
go to a different gas station to fill her up and see what happens if you think there may be moisture in the gas...there are additives you can add to the gas if moisture is the issue other wise you may have to go to a mechanic because there's so many things it could be.

· Registered
13 Posts
Israel is pretty tight on gas suppliers, but there might be stations that "stretch" a litter or two. Definitely keep a watch on it. I didn't know there is top tier gas available there been a while. I I

· Registered
260 Posts
here's what is in the manual about gas usage...

Your new vehicle is designed to obtain
maximum performance with UNLEADED
FUEL, as well as minimize exhaust
emissions and spark plug fouling.
Your new vehicle is designed to use only
unleaded fuel having an octane number
((R+M)/2) of 87 (Research Octane
Number 91) or higher. (Do not use
methanol blended fuels)
NOTICE
To prevent damage to the engine and
engine components, never add any fuel