Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the wipes but could not find the fit size online, can anyone comfirm the sizes please and maybe recommend some from Amazon, thank you.

·
Registered
2020, Ceramic White, Hyundai, Venue, SEL, Convenience Package, Premium Package, CVT
17 Posts
18" 24" front and the rear I just went with 11" insert blade was not willing to paying $30 for factory.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Also, a cheap way to get consumables like wiper blades is to go to Rock Auto and buy them. I buy them for 2 cars at the same time to save on shipping -- oil filters, air filters, cabin filters, wiper blades. I usually buy 3 of each item for each of the 2 cars. Rock Auto does have 2 or 3 warehouses, so if you put an item into your cart make sure to click on the link that says "discount shipping" or something to make sure all your parts come from ONE warehouse to save on s/h. May have to compromise on the brand to achieve this.

But the parts are dirt cheap. Bosch wiper blades for like $4 or so whereas Autozone wants $15 for a crappy brand. I am taking the Venue to the Hyundai dealership for PMs though since they are free, but I will be buying wiper blades for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts