Hyundai Venue Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news for Venue owners with the navigation system and wired Android Auto, Motorola is releasing the Motorola MA1 dongle at the end of January 2022. Apparently it's licensed by Google so should be fully compatible with the Venue and cars that use a wired Android Auto connection. Pricing is set at about $90 USD.

·
Registered
401 Posts
What about the users we don't have the Hyundai Navigaton system??? I only use Waze with my cellphone hooked via USB cable.. Will it work too?
Yeah, I was wondering that too. I have the base model with no navigation and no wireless Android Auto. If this is compatible, I might just get one.

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
173 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SE, 6 Speed Manual
173 Posts
I was just at the dealership in November and they told me there weren't any updates. Thanks for the link; I will check it out.
Yeah, it was actually enable 2 updates ago. I have had wireless AA since last February.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Makes me mad they removed it from the ultimates because it has navigation. I want it for Android Auto so I don't have wires connected plus they constantly disconnect while driving. Paid for a higher package and they remove the wireless like WTH.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Venue Preferred
324 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts