Hyundai Venue Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I've updated my phone to the latest iOS 15 and using the non-navigation headunit on the latest software from Hyundai. No issues here, working 100%.
what version of software do you have from Hyundai? They told me the one I have is the most recent
LX2.USA.D2V.002.100.201016

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, everyone. So I bought a 2021 Venue SE.

Since the day I bought it. It only comes with wireless Apple CarPlay, and the wireless Apple CarPlay often disconnect saying the phone is not responding, I have to click the screen repeatedly to get the CarPlay back. Which is a safety issue.

Then I asked the dealership, they said I am the only customer with this complaint, so there isn’t anything they can do and told me to wait for system updates that might be able to fix it.

Does anyone have the same issue I am having? Or does anyone have any suggestions to help me solve this issue?

Since the day I bought it. It only comes with wireless Apple CarPlay, and the wireless Apple CarPlay often disconnect saying the phone is not responding, I have to click the screen repeatedly to get the CarPlay back. Which is a safety issue.

Then I asked the dealership, they said I am the only customer with this complaint, so there isn’t anything they can do and told me to wait for system updates that might be able to fix it.

Does anyone have the same issue I am having? Or does anyone have any suggestions to help me solve this issue?
my 2022 is having similar issues. I have had The car two days in the service department says they can’t look at my vehicle for three weeks. So much for my bumper to bumper five-year 60,000 mile warranty.
anytime I try to use Apple CarPlay the screen is black.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The reasons that a Bluetooth connection can drop are multitudinous. And, the bandwidth through Carplay over BT is higher than Bluetooth is really designed for, so it will be susceptible to drops when you pass through areas with a lot of RF interference. If it is a problem I recommend connecting a cable. I am even surprised that Carplay via BT is supported for this reason.
I am experiencing a black screen on my infotainment center on my 2022 venue. I travel a lot for work and often fly and have to rent vehicles. Strange how I have never rented a vehicle with Apple CarPlay and had an interruption or black screen of any kind. Never experienced an issue like this until I sat in a Hyundai venue??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah just bought a 2022 venue and having same issues with carplay. Will work fine for awhile and then will randomly cut in and out or disconnect altogether. Beyond frustrating. Id take it in to dealer to look at it, but it sounds like nothing can get done until a proper software update?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey , mine does the same thing! and i got the same answer from my dealership smh love the feature just wish it worked better. i was also told it was a connection issue with it being wireless you apparently have to live in a area that gets good signal ( thats what the dealership told me)

·
Registered
1 Posts

I my having the same exact problem! We’ve tried connecting it to other phones, different forms of connection, everything! The dealership tries to put the blame back on the phone/not knowing how to fix it. It’s very frustrating at this point because I’m not sure what else to do.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts